Regent Partners LLP Privacy Statement
Any personal information collected from the Regent website will be used by Regent Partners LLP in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of the Website. A cookie does not provide us with any personal information. Therefore, if you have not supplied us with any personal information, you can still browse our site anonymously.
- We do not automatically capture or store personal data from browsers to the site, other than to log your IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit to our site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by Regent.
- Cookies may be required to allow you to access and participate in certain areas of the Website. Once you have closed your browser, this type of cookie is deactivated. Like all cookies, you are able to remove or block particular cookies at any time (see below).
- The majority of browsers will allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require. If you do not want cookies then please refer to the help menu on your browser for instructions on disabling them. For further general information on cookies and more detailed advice on how to disable and enable them please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org
The Information we collect on this website is: –
- Your IP address, which is automatically logged by our web server. We use this to perform security checks as well as for general statistics gathering.
- Contact information, which you voluntarily give us in order to receive more information about Regent and information about our services, products and events.
- Contact and Credit Card information that you have voluntarily given us to allow you to use our on-line booking facility. All sensitive information submitted to the on-line booking system is encrypted and secured from access by third parties.
Regent has taken appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure by limiting access to the database containing such information, to authorised Regent employees only. Their use of the data is also encrypted and secure.
Regent does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any such information, including e-mail addresses, to any company or group outside the Regent group.
You have the right to access the information held about you by Regent Partners LLP. You also have the right to have your information amended or deleted. If you wish to inspect the information held by Regent, please write to: Regent Partners LLP, Gainsborough House, 59-60 Thames Street, Windsor, SL4 1TX, enclosing a contact address and telephone number. Regent will then send a schedule of the information held on you. If you wish the information amended you will be able to return the schedule showing the changes required and Regent will make these changes at the first opportunity.
Regent Partners LLP, Registered in England and Wales, Company No: OC379056, Registered Office: c/o Hillier Hopkins LLP, 45 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JG